Tuesday, October 24, 2006

First Ever Blog Entry

10/24/06

Another fun day at work. My job is good though, really. I can't complain. I even recently made a friend that I actually talk to everyday - it only took me 9 years. Ha! I'd just like to try something else. How do you make enough to live off of though? I've got lots of undeveloped talents. What to choose? I'm currently a obsessive knitter. Ah, wouldn't it be wonderful to sit around and knit new things all day? Computers are most likely the way to go for me though. The day I got my first computer, I was so excited I thought my adrenaline would shoot out of my pores! I think that may be a little Godly hint. Dave W. has promised to give me some guidance as to what to study to move towards becoming a programmer of some sort. I also like to write. Maybe this blog will help me improve on that. I have no idea if anyone will ever read any of this, but what the hell?

Signing off...


1 comment:

betsy said...

Um, it's time for post #2. Put down that knitting! (I'm making myself a new pair of wrist-warmers, by the way - with Caron Simply Soft 'Shadows' in black and neutrals.)